We are looking for a STUDENT COORDINATOR: CAMPAIGN
You will become part of the Citylab team and work directly with the project coordinator to organize a very cool and interesting event during the Global Entrepreneurship Week: the Citylab Bootcamp. During this event a group of students will enter a challenging business game during the eve of the “How to get there summit 2016”! And we need YOU to help us make this even bigger, better and innovative.
Apply if you would like an opportunity to gain working experience within the industry of innovation, entrepreneurship and education.
YOU FIT OUR TEAM WHEN YOU
- Are a student at an educational institution in Den Haag
- Interested in entrepreneurship and innovation; and you can preferably demonstrate this with experience in the field.
- Have a positive and ambitious attitude - Like working in fast-paced and agile environments
- Like working… (most of the time ;) )
- Can work independently: which mainly means that you are able to take on responsibilities by managing your time and tasks efficiently and realistically. Thus only saying ‘yes’ when you are in fact able to do something, and intervene timely if things are not working out according to your plans.
- You are willing and able to be part of a team; which means that things cannot always go your way, which you will then accept and move on ;) …
- You are willing to help your team members out with anything, as we are all working towards the same goal.
YOU FIT THE JOBDESCRIPTION IF
You make sure to reach and enthuse people to either help us organize and/or join the event.
a. People will foremost describe you as SOCIAL
b. You know how to enthuse people, specifically our target group: students
c. You know how to get a group of people to work voluntary for your project
d. You are VERY up to date with social media platforms, and know how to use them in smart and creative ways.
Hours: 8-12 per week (two weeks before event 16 hours per week)
Pay-off (besides obviously an inspiring and cool experience): 17,00 per hour (incl. VAT/BTW and other taxes)
Start: Asap until the end of November.
We need you to be available at least every Thursday 09:00-13:00.
You can send your resume and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org